Terms of service & use
Customer acknowledges that M.S.Technosoft Pvt. Ltd. exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through Customer's site (s) and that it is the sole responsibility of Customer to ensure that the information it and its users transmit and receive complies with all applicable laws and regulations and these Rules and Regulations.
Customer will not, and will not permit any persons ("Users") using Customer's online facilities and/or services, including, but not limited to, Customer's Web site (s) and transmission capabilities, to do any of the following ("Prohibited Activities")
The following constitute Prohibited Activities of Service Agreement:
1. M.S.Technosoft’ s services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. M.S.Technosoft reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Use of the M.S.Technosoft’ s service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
3. Use of the M.S.Technosoft’ s service to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
4. Use of the M.S.Technosoft’ s service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
5. Use of M.S.Technosoft’ s service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters."
6. Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
7. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of the M.S.Technosoft’ s service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending M.S.Technosoft’ s account.
8. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person's use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending M.S.Technosoft’ s account.
9. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the M.S.Technosoft’ s service is in violation of this Service Contract.
10. M.S.Technosoft’ s has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
11. Use of the M.S.Technosoft’ s service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of M.S.Technosoft’ s or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending Subscribers account is subject to immediate termination.
12. Use of the M.S.Technosoft’ s service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
13. Use of the M.S.Technosoft’ s service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
17. Using web space for file storage purpose.
18. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
19. Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using M.S.Technosoft’ s services could result in suspension service.
20. M.S.Technosoft’ s Subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Service Agreements.
21. Adult Material : Customer agrees that he shall not , or/and shall not permit any person(s) to upload any adult or pornographic content on M.S.Technosoft hosting network. It includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. It is absolutely forbidden to host pornographic content on the M.S.Technosoft web hosting network. Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of M.S.Technosoft.
In case of Violation of our Terms of Service:
In case of violation of our terms of service noted on this page, mstechnosoft.com reserves the right to suspend / terminate any services or web hosting account or domain name with or without prior notice. M.S.Technosoft will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation for such suspend / termination case.